CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 03, 2012

Baby Week

Well, I am now 37 weeks pregnant and I think I have posted a grand total of 3 times on this little bambina.  Some might say, are you really pregnant? That answer is YES!
I have dedicated this week to sweet baby #3, so I am going to post every night this week to update the world on my sweet blessing that is growing within.

This pregnancy has flown by and in all honesty been sort of an emotional one.
With all of our plans that have changed and changed and changed. I am sad to say that I have sort of "forgot" about this one. Maybe it is also because I am beyond busy with 2 other ones. Anyway, I am truly thankful that I am blessed with easy pregnancies. If I were to have been sick at all, i really think life would have been a little too much for me.

But, God is faithful. He knows all that we can bear and I am rapidly approaching the end of this pregnancy.
So, this post is sort of just how this pregnancy has been.
At 37 weeks pregnant, i am feeling pretty good.
I am not nearly as big as I was with Sydney Jean. (Thank God)!!
I can still wear my wedding ring.
I think my nose has become misshaped???
I have no new stretch marks.
Babe is laying on the right side with her head down and in place. Same as her sissy!
I am peeing a ton. I think it was a record 5 times last night..............
I am told by random people on the street that I don't look 9 months pregnant. Which makes me feel GREAT!
Both Andy and I are pondering what Miss Reed is going to look like.
We have had a horrible time with names. Seriously, we cannot think of one!
Henry has been loving on my belly and is excited to meet his sister.
Sydney I think is going to have her world rocked a little. Seeing that she is semi-velcro to me all day.
Little Miss likes to move around a lot.
I have been eating lots of sweets... I am eating Nutella like it is going out of style.
My prayers have been for a healthy girl, and that my Mom would be here.
Also, that all my million of worries, would really not be worries at all.

The verse we have found for this baby is Ecclesiastes 4:12.
Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.


We really love this verse and thought it was perfect for her. She will always know that we were not complete without her and that she is the combination that was needed for us to be the Reed's! She was the combo that made the three Reed children strong and not easily broken.

See you tomorrow.





0 comments: