Who should Baby #3 share a room with?
This is the dilemma going through my mind. Should it be with Miss Sydney or Henry.
Really this is not a dilemma, because we have an extra room. But I sort of want to keep that room a playroom. But, for now we are going to make it a playroom/ baby room. It will be the baby's room and the nursery.
But, this is only until the babe can share with her sweet/sassy sister.
Her 18 month old sister who is completely obsessed with her binkie and blankie. Her sister who is a lover of brushing her teeth (obviously as seen in above photo)!!!
Her 18 month old sister has been struggling with her naps lately, which makes a Momma wonder!
Her 3 year old brother is probably not going to have to share, just because he is the boy and the only boy.
And because we just think he should get to have his own special room.
So really there is not a dilemma, just my thoughts written out for you.
I have cute bedding and yes, another crib. But they are not up yet. They will be soon enough.
I am excited for the girls to room together, because I have some awesome memories of sharing with my sister. But golly, I am excited for the day when all my children just sleep as late as possible and I have to literally shake them out of bed....
See you tomorrow!
0 comments:
Post a Comment