CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Christmas Photos





















































Well, here we go with Christmas pictures.. My sweet mom sent our camera to us and now I have put some pictures up. Yeah, we had a wonderful christmas .
In a nutshell
1.We took a road trip to Kansas City to visit my cousins for Christmas
2. Spent lots of time playing many board games including: Monopoly, Clue, Sequence, many times
3. Opened presents on Christmas Eve at my parents house like always...Always a wonderful memory
4. Christmas Days spent at both parents house
5. Saw my grandparents and Andys grandma Maggie
6. Melanie got engaged on New Year's Eve...Yeah
7. Celebrated Andy's 26th Birthday with a yummy dinner at Famous Dave's.
Not to mention just a lot of Love going on......
It is so true that Christmas is not about the presents it is about Jesus coming into this world. And truly I see everyday how blessed I am by him to be in the family I am in and to see all the Love we have for one another...



0 comments: