


The saddest news to report..
My parents dog, the dog that I choose as a Senior in Highschool...
Lucy Jo Hanson
died on Saturday night..
I thought I would blog on the sweetest dog known to man. Maybe my way of saying Good-bye.
Lucy was a golden retriever and we think she had a little Irish Setter in her.
She was so happy with life. Her favorite things to do were to go on walks, sniff in ditches, and jump into lakes, ride in the car, and be with her FAMILY.
She was sort of a wimp, she never really liked leaving my parents house.
She had 4 tricks that she could preform including: SIT, SHAKE, HIGH 5, and DOWN.
She loved to lay right next to you and she had the softest, prettiest hair.
Writing this blog is a lot harder than I thought,, I am crying right now......
Lucy was a dream dog, she loved people and she will always have a place in my heart.
It is hard to see the FAMILY DOG die. She was a part of our family and can never be replaced.
I love you lots Lucy.
The worst part is I feel sad I really did not get to say good-bye.
On Saturday, she had been acting weird and so my Dad and sister took her to the vet.
He said that she had grown a tumor and it was near her heart and made it really hard to breathe. This I guess is very common in Golden retrievers. During the day she had done nothing but lay the whole time.
My dad and sister had to put her to sleep..
I cried and cried, but I know that she is in Dog Heaven..Maybe making friends with all our past dogs and Andy's old dog Pepper..
The saddest part is that it is like she knew, while she was laying she kept putting her paw over my sister Melissa, like she was saying Good-bye..
Anyway,,, Love you lots Lucy.. Miss you even more.
Some day Andy and I plan on getting another Golden Retriever for our kids to grow up with.. They are the most loyal and loving..
0 comments:
Post a Comment