I am just throwing the question to all who read in the blogosphere...
I am a little overwhelmed by the 5,000 different types of cribs out there and thought some motherly advice would be nice. If you have written back, thanks for all the info..I am taking it all in to the descion..
So,,, My question is:
What kind of crib do you prefer? Where did you get it? Do you have any experiences that you would mind sharing on the best and worsts of cribs? Anything you know is new to me,, thanks for all the help.
Have a great day...
Chelsea
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
2 comments:
I feel bad that no one has commented so I will leave something. I can't really remember what brand the boys' crib was. I think we bought it from babies r us for around $400 It didn't convert to a toddler bed, because I knew by then I would want something different anyway. :) I know this probebly doesn't help much but atleast I left something :)
Love you
I bought ours from a friend at church who was done having babies. It is a Laura Ashley I believe and has been the bed for 4 babies! I agree with Becky, I wouldnt buy a convertable one you may not like it as much later. I know my sister really likes babies r us for all of her baby stuff.
How exciting that you feel movement now....thats the best part!
;0)
Post a Comment