This is a picture of my stomach...
Please understand I do live in Mexico but I have not been tanning my stomach. OBVIOUSLY..
I understand if you yourself have a weak stomach and can't bear to look any further.
But those who are not weak,read on.
If I had to give it a name like I am naming a color on a crayon or something..I would say.. Dead of Winter White...HA
Anyway, my point of this random Pregnancy blog is to show you my belly button.
Little known fac
t..I had a umbilical hernia when I was a baby it is visible on some of my baby pictures, during that time my mom taped it down with a quarter and it slowly went away...Well I have now come full circle. My belly button is now slowly turning out again like a small hernia again. At least that is what my doctor said.. But my personal opinion is that is sort of looks like the eye from the LEMONY SNICKET series of books, just use your imagination. And maybe add in the color Dead of Winter White.. That might help..Ha
Lastly, I drew a little picture to help you see that it really does look like an eye .. Here you go.. Enjoy
3 comments:
That is so funny! You look so beautiful.
Haha Chels you're too cute, I think this post is adorable.
Chelsea! Thank you for the laugh this morning! You are so stinking cute!!
Post a Comment