CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

My Chubby Pumpkin















This are pictures of Henry's first Halloweeny...
He was 2 characters this holiday.
Whinnie the Pooh Bear and a chubby Pumpkin.
Andy thought he was cutest as POOH, and I thought he was cutest as a PUMPKIN.
I dressed up as a Nurse. {I know, How original!}
And had the letters BOOK on his face.. He was Face-Book.. {Got the idea from The Office}.
Anyway, We had a great day of celebrating with a Harvest Party. Enjoying lots of sweets, and just having a fun time.
Funny side note: We had trick or treaters come to our house for candy and I had nothing to give, so I instead gave the only thing I had a lot of, which was Boxes of Jell-O. That my friend Mary Campbell sent down with her husband Bill, for us. I am sure all the kids loved that treat. :)

1 comments:

katielynn

you guys are funny :) love you, and Henry is the cutest pumpkin AND winnie the pooh!