CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sweet Baby Henry



Well, our sweet baby Henry caught his first cold a week ago. It was so sad because he had the saddest little cough, and on top of that his daddy had to be gone to the USA. So just momma and Henry. Here in Mexico the pediatrician's give you their personal cell phone number so you can call and get their opinion and not have to travel to the doctors.. Which is so nice..... So Henry got over his little cold and his Daddy is back and he is doing well.

Andy and I and Henry are getting ready to move into a house that is 6 houses down from this one.. This will be the first time in over 2 years that we will be using all of our own furniture. I am so excited, how we will be getting this furniture back is a question. But I am not even thinking about that now....


Lastly, Here is our 5.5 month old baby. Time is flying and I miss my sweet newborn baby. He is becoming big, and I am loving every new milestone, but it is sort of bittersweet. Does that make sense? Anyway, look how cute he is....