CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 04, 2011

6 Things


1. I have a built in shelf.. Her name is Sydney Jean. ( That is a horrid looking photo). It looks like I am modeling Ovaltine or some weird drink.

2. Don't ask a pregnant woman if she is going to be "popping her seal" anytime soon. YES, I have recently been asked that....

3. At the age of 16, I entered a contest in the Des Moines Register in the Comics section. It is in the comics weekly, who can think of the most creative way to draw an egg into a cartoon situation. Well, being 16 I thought I needed an alias name of Jean Ann Johnson. So, as not to be uncool around all my super cool friends who obviously read the comic section of the Des Moines register each weekend like me. Anyway, I won... But received no EGGERS award, like it said you would. ANd what was the winning entry you may ask, well.... get ready....... Eggshaust..... Like Exhaust from from a car. I simply drew a car with eggs coming out of the tale pipe.. Pure Genius.. I know.... I wish I could show you those artistic skills, but I can no longer. And a P.S. the alias name is my mothers maiden name.

4. I am 1cm dialated as of my last appointment, and I am pumped because I am half way to the 2 cm's that I got to with Henry.. SO be praying that I can make that 9 cm's more and "Pop my Seal"??

5. I have been getting last minute things done in our house, that I have wanted done for quite awhile. Like, painting.. curtain stuff, organizational jazz, Henry's birthday stuff and other odds and ends...Maybe its nesting or maybe it is knowing I only have 4 more weeks to go... And then I will have NO time...

6. Henry's Jones Soda came in for Birthday Number 2.. It is cool to put this 2 year old bottle with his 1 year old bottle and see how time flies and how much he has changed.. He is becoming quite the little man.. I am happy to be blessed with seeing him grow so big and loving this last year...

Thats all for now,, Peace Out.

0 comments: