So, I thought I would share some things I am really ready for... Here we go.....
1. Ready to see toothless smiles and fun little button noses. Preferably ones that turn a little orange due to the veggies that they have been eating.
2. I am Not so ready for the schedule that a new baby one goes by. I took a photo of the typical schedule of a Less than 1 year old, when Henry was keeping us up all night. I was trying to get a routine in to help with the keeping me up at night routine.
But, hey really I have not slept the same since the day Henry was born. And I think most parents would agree that sleeping never goes back to those pre-child days of just sleeping your life away... Even when your kids do sleep well, you will have the occasional "sick" nights, "night terrors" and whatever else.... So, maybe I am ready...:)
3. I am READY to hold another little peanut around with me.. I love the smell of babies so close. They are so cuddly and cute, and light for just a small time.. I hope to cherish every second, this time and maybe not freak out so much.. MAybe.???
I am just ready to hold Sydney. According to "what to expect when your expecting" she is now the size of a watermelon. That seems big, but if you take a look at my sad, tiger clawed looking belly you might agree.
4. I am ready for pre-pregnant Chelsea..YES, that's right.. The girl who has clothing that she likes..The girl who can wipe her own bottom without having to stand up..( I know maybe that is TMI, but we all know its true).. The girl whose belly button does not touch every kitchen counter and door and thing in front of her.. The girl who can sleep on her stomach. The girl who will soon enough have 2 little kids that she calls her own. I feel so blessed to be a Mother, it is the true joy of my life. I know many women who cannot be pregnant, and I know I will miss feeling Sydney's little thumps at 5 Am.. But, I think I am MORE READY to see what this little girl looks like..
Hopefully next post will be the pictures and delivery of my sweet baby girl...
Until then, Chelsea
0 comments:
Post a Comment