CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sweet Melissa




Just have to do a quick post on my sister because her 25th Birthday is tomorrow.. May Day.. Or as she likes to state " A National Holiday"....


Let me tell you about her.
1. She is an amazing 5th grade teacher at Meeker Elementary in Ames, Iowa.

2. She is baking 2 cakes this year for 2 weddings, because she is that good at cakes.

3. She loves her family lots and lots.

4. She can play the piano really well.

5. She loves Coffee, her favorite is Cafe Britt from Costa Rica.

6. She has always had a crush on "The Rock". And dark and handsome men.:)

7. She eats Microwave Chicken Soup everyday for lunch.

8. She has great Music taste and introduced me to NEEDTOBREATHE, and they are one great band.

9. She is a little OCD on things.. Weird ones, for example, where the plates and dishes go after taking them out of the dishwasher. She likes them in a certain order always. Another weird fact, is that her closet is color coordinated and all the hangers point in one direction. She is really good at laundry and folding it. She is good at hair and make-up.

9. She is the most loving sister to me, she tells me when I am being mean, she tells me when I am out of line and tells me she loves me, she tells me when my outfit makes me look like Dolly Parton, and that I can't sing that great.... She is the reason that I want to be pregnant again some day in the future.. All for the hope of Sydney having a sister. Because I can't imagine a life without my sister.

She is the best and I wish that All my friends were blessed with a person in their lives who was is as amazing as Melissa Ann Hanson. Or better known to her family : Mishy

0 comments: