CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Week of the Baby (Day 2)

This post is about things I want to remember and things things I want to forget.

Things to remember:
1. Sydney's room.. I will put some more pictures up but for now this is just one of her bed. It is actually called the "Charleston Crib". I spent many hours looking online at many different sites and found this one to be my favorite. I found the bedding which is super cute and vintage rosy off of Craigslist for $30.00. I am smiling as I write that, because I love it and it goes good in her intensely pink/ pink room. Or as my brother calls it the "Victoria's Secrets Room".

2. I am so happy that I am having a girl, because girl stuff is so dang cute. Don't get me wrong, boy stuff is cute too. But just not as cute as girl stuff. And boy does this girl got a lot of stuff already. Between her grandma's and aunts... Miss Sydney has a lot of apparel going on.

3. Things to forget: I sort of want to remember and forget it at the same time. I have around 27 broken blood vessels on my body from this little gal. Also known as Hemangioma's. They are on my face, arms, neck, back, legs, everywhere.. And I sort of hope they go away as soon as Sydney makes her appearance. I think it is because I have so much blood circulating through me. They are not annoying, i just sort of want them gone.

4. Things to remember: Sydney is a pretty calm gal, at least thus far. She just sort of swims around like a little wave in my belly. With Henry, it was quite different. He I think found pleasure with kicking me:) I think for sure I am going to miss my sweet girl swimming around, but I am getting really excited to see what she looks like.

5. Things to remember: I was really a fan of pickles with Sydney. I know it sounds cliche, but really I choose to eat way more pickles than usual with her. And I am not a real Pickle girl. Other things I liked during this pregnancy are desserts, Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Cereal, and Yes coffee. I drank no caffeine with Henry and Round 2, I have been drinking around 1 cup a day.

Well, that is about all...
See you tomorrow..

1 comments:

Angela

Chels....You are the SWEETEST! Your baby girl is the luckiest baby girl in the world to have you for her Momma! I will be praying for you this week. Love you, Angela