CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Week of the Baby (Day 4)

Hey Friends,
I'll be honest this is blog overload for me... I am not use to doing this much about my life and its happenings but I am glad I am...
Okay, tonights blog is on the Randoms.
1. I love this picture... Henry is so stinkin cute.. And I love his preppy shirt. And his smile, and my "try" at his hair cut.....And I love him.. Also, I have noticed that he is now getting freckles on his arms.

2. I thought of many other things that I sort of don't want to remember about being prego.. Here is one, peeing my pants. This might be a little TOO MUCH INFO for some, but I am just being honest. I am now at 34 weeks and have 6 or less to go, and that makes my bladder squished. SO, i randomly pee if I laugh too much. The medical term for this is "Stress Incontinence". I for sure will not miss this.

4. May is a busy month, my brother graduates from High School. I am hoping that I make the Graduation ceremony it is on May 22nd and my due date is May 28th. My sister's birthday is May 1st, I don't feel too worried about that one, my Father-in-law's birthday is May 7th. Joe's open-house is May 15th and our 6th Anniversary is on May 14th so, I am feeling a little nervous that Sydney might come on an already important day. But that is okay. She will come when she is ready:)

5. Speaking of my brother Joseph, I now weigh MORE than him.. YES, and I know it is going to keep on rising.. Oh well... I do feel like it is painful for my body to just plain carry all this weight. But, I guess I will just keep eating.

4. We have been wondering what little Miss Sydney is going to look like. My mom thinks that the ultrasound pictures look like Me.. Who knows, Henry looks nothing like his Momma.. Just like his Dad in my eyes.. So we will see.

4. I have been doing lots of Substitute Nursing to get some extra moola before this little girl gets here, and I always look through the class lists to find the most common names and the unique names: Here are a couple unique ones: Kalifornia, Sawyer--For a girl, LaDishana.. Some very common ones: Avery, Alyssa, Emma, Sophia, Isabella.

5. And I am outta factoids.

Talk to you tomorrow.

1 comments:

Missy...

I'm LOVING all the blog posts, Chels! I can't wait to meet sweet Sydney either. No doubt, she's going to be just as cute as her big brother...only in a very feminine way. :)