I have procrastinated long enough with all information regarding the sweet baby inside of me, so this is now the week of the Baby. You will receive a new blog each day all about the sweet little girl swimming around and maybe a blog o' two about the other sweet babies in my life.:)
So, today is Day 1.
This is the only picture that I have remotely come close to liking as a Pregnant women, and this one chops my head off.. SO, as you can tell we don't have a lot. The sign says week 32 and Baby Sydney. Yep, that's right this little girl is going to be named Sydney Jean Reed. How did we get that name you may ask? Well, we had a lot of trouble of thinking of a name, lots of family members were sending me names and sending me texts with names... I also got a name book from my Momma.
Andy wanted a name that was not too girly and not manly. I was really liking names like: Iris, and Charlotte. One day my mom mentioned the name Sydney to me on the phone and i sort of liked it. I tossed it up to Andy and he sort of liked it too. And then we just kept liking it more and more and then it went up to the LOVE level.. We love the name Sydney, and we love the middle name of Jean. Jean is my Mom's name and my Mother in laws name as well, hers being Norma Jean Reed.
So, this is the origin of Miss Sydney Jean Reed's name. Now lets hope that Ultrasound tech was right when she said it was a Girl!
Until Tomorrow...
0 comments:
Post a Comment