And I have decided to blog about my First sweet Baby...
Mr. Henry, who is sadly sick this week. :(
Say a little prayer for him, that his cough and congestion would go away.. He for sure has been getting us ready for a new baby by keeping us up at night.
I just thought I would tell you all some facts that are going on with Henry right now as he quickly approaches his 2nd Birthday.
Henry is lovin cars, trucks and trains right now. He usually picks one or two and holds on to them through out the day, and no matter what he is doing he will have the cars in his hand. Whether it is nap time, going to run an errand or whatever.
We took a trip to Boone, Iowa this last weekend to ride the Easter Bunny train ride. Henry had a blast, he loved the train and the Easter Bunny. Andy and I felt like it was a tidge on the long side at 1.5 hours....... At a whopping 10 miles hour. So after an hour, we were like, lets get this train back to the Depot. But, it was great memories.. Not to many were captured due to our camera dying about one second after we got on the train.:( Another fact about Henry is that he poops around twice a day and it is usually when he plays with his train table. It is seconds within him playing with the train table that he will poop. So, if you are ever watching him, and he has not pooped then just go on downstairs and voila!
Lastly, I have been thinking a lot about the new baby coming and about my "baby" that is here. I think about the changes that are coming, and what to expect. It is been just Andy, Henry and I for a long time and I am so excited for Sydney.. It just makes me feel like my baby is going to have to grow up right then and there. I am so thankful, don't get me wrong, but time truly flies... And as a momma I just want to hold onto my sweet little boy as a little boy. Someday I know he is not going to want to hang out with his momma.
And right now he does...No, he is always going to want to hang with his Momma...;)
Well, until tomorrow dear friends...
0 comments:
Post a Comment