CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Week of the Baby (Day 5)

Yes, I took a one day Vacation from blogs of the week, I was feeling very very tired last night.
So, here is my last blog on the BABES... I should have mentioned that I was only doing a Business Week worth of blogs. :)
I have been spending the last days getting Sydney's room ready, I get these emails telling me how many more days I have left and what to expect in whatever week I am in. Anyway, it said I have 42 days, and girl that is not much... Actually, I was born at this stage in the game when I was in my momma's belly. So, that really makes a girl think twice on being prepared.


I had to put this picture up and say look at his cute little smile. What pearly choppers he has.














Here is another sneak peek of Miss Sydney's room.. I am not quite done, but these are some of my favorite things that are up. This is from my Mom, a little gift to Sydney Jean.











This I found on a whole bunch of blogs. I made it and it was so easy, made me feel a little like Martha Stewart... Minus the jail time:)
Anyway, the butterflies are where the glass would be and they were all punched out. Pretty easy and cheap.

Anyway, I think that is all for this week on the baby. I do want to conclude with a little thought. I have been feeling so blessed to be a Mother, I have been thanking God each night that I am Henry's Mom and Sydney's Mom. I went to a Bible-Study these last couple of weeks about what we can learn about the disciples and how it relates to our lives during this Easter season. One of the weeks was on Mary the mother of Jesus. Don't show this one to a pregnant woman, but it really made me think. Just imagine seeing your sweet baby go through all the pain. It is hard to imagine, it just makes you reflect on the true meaning of Love and how much love God has for us. It makes me think when we screw up, how much God still wants us. It is so opposite that he would be disgusted but more like his heart would swell with pain because he only wants the best. I feel happy to maybe understand a little about the all consuming love that Jesus has for us.

Happy thoughts and talk to you soon...
Chelsea






0 comments: