CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hey Baby




Finally I am back.. First of all, Andy and I are in Guadalajara again. We arrived back on Monday of last week. We did however forget to bring our camera with us, so I will be posting Christmas pictures just not that soon.. Due to the camera being in Iowa.......
I am glad to be back, although I will admit each time it is very hard to say goodbye to family...
We are excited for the next couple of months here. Lots of things are coming down the tube.. But I will let you know more later.
Pregnancy update.. Baby Henry,, which is what we are calling him.. Yes it is a boy.. Henry is doing well, growing weekly. Shock of the week is my doctor here telling me that i gained a WHOPPING 8 POUNDS IN ONE MONTH. Yes, I was in shock... i thought wow i knew i would gain weight.. But 8 lbs. in one month.. HELLO.. Anyway,, other than him telling me i am a chubbette, things are good.I have not felt him move yet. But I know he is.
Andy are I are getting so excited for baby Henry. I already feel so in love with him and he is just in my tummy. The ultrasound doctor gave us a c.d. of his ultrasound and it is about 10 minutes long.. And i think I have watched it about 13 times.. It is such a miracle... Amazing........ Words don't describe.........................................................................................................................................
I keep thinking 40 weeks and then you are a parent forever, i read this book that says you are really only a parent for about 25 years.. And I thought,, umm no. NOt in my family.. Youa are a parent forever.. And that makes me both scared and excited..

Anyway, that is about all for now..
Have a great day....

1 comments:

Anonymous

don't stress too much about the weight. with ethan i gained 6 pounds one month and the doctor told me that was too much then i only gained 1 pound the next month and they said that wasn't enough... it all works out in the end :)